Are you applying to an internship program? Or, have you already finished one? Actually, it does not matter, since you need to write an internship essay anyway. Besides, in both cases, you make one more step to your future career, and this fact makes internship essays even more important.
Unfortunately, we do not know your particular reason for writing an internship essay. This is why we are going to provide tips for writing an internship application essay and an internship experience essay.
Internship application essays
Actually, application essays play a significant role in any application process. So, if you are applying to an internship program, writing essays is a must.
Internship will play a significant role in your future career. You will gain valuable experience, skills, and knowledge.
So, what important questions should be answered in your internship essay?
- Why do you want to participate in this internship program?
- What particular research areas are you interested in most of all?
- Where would you like to work?
- How will this internship program help you achieve your academic goals?
- What important experiences and skills do you have?
Internship experience essays
This type of essay is about your internship and it should be written after you finish the program. First, it is a chance for you to analyze your experience, some of your personal strong and weak points, and come up with many other important things.
Such internship article should include the following:
- Tell in your internship essay about experiences and knowledge you had before applying to the program;
- Say a few words about an organization where internship took place;
- Describe what new things you have learned and how you have managed to do it;
- Tell in the internship essay about people you were working with, how they were/were not helpful.
To get a general idea of how internship essays should look like, search for sample internship essays online. Our next articles are devoted to a nursing reflective essay and a "Why I Need this Scholarship" essay.