When surfing the web, you must have noticed that good topics for research papers are worth their weight in gold. Some topics you have come across are outdated, while others don’t interest you in the very least. Do not lose your hope! Here you will find 30 hottest and brightest college research paper topic ideas, meeting your interests and deserving excellent grades.
College research paper topics on Psychology
- Can the fear of being caught on camera and then having the video on Youtube for all to see motivate teenagers to behave better in public?
- Do search engines (Google, Yahoo and others) make people lazy and stupid?
- ”If it’s online, it must be true” as the most dangerous stereotype of digital natives.
- How much information, when disclosed in a social network profile, is too much?
- Do the unnatural sounds of electronic music affect listeners’ brains negatively?
College research paper topics on Sociology
- The effects of blurred lines between personal and professional lives in the era of social networks.
- Do civil unions as an alternative to official marriages violate the rights of same-sex couples?
- How common are intersex individuals?
- Strict laws as the best solution to double discrimination of black women.
- Are the laws prohibiting online gambling effective?
College research paper topics on Linguistics
- How complex language structures can animals learn?
- The lack of proficiency in both languages as the main danger of bilingualism.
- The connection between language and cognition deficits in autistic children.
- Can total immersion foreign language programs be effective?
- The main causes of language barriers.
College research paper topics on Business
- Modern businesses going green as a win-win situation.
- Steve Jobs’ leadership style: a lesson for businesses or “do not try this at home” strategy?
- Addictive and unregulated online buying: the main benefit or danger of e-commerce?
- The effects of anti-piracy laws on music records sales.
- The main pros and cons of outsourcing.
College research paper topics on Marketing
- How to make customers enjoy advertisements?
- Not requiring people to think too much as an important principle of effective advertisement.
- When can advertisements have reverse effects?
- Facebook event ads as a cheap, but powerful tool for businesses.
- The role of direct mail tactics in US election campaigns.
College research paper topics: bury the myths
- Mozart effect – can listening to Mozart’s music make you smarter?
- The myth about Einstein’s poor performance in maths.
- Can hair care products “repair” split ends?
- Does the black belt in judo indicate the level of mastery of this sport?
- Did Arthur Conan Doyle use the phrase “Elementary, my dear Watson” in his book?
As you see, in this list of top 30 ideas, you can find topics for college research paper projects which will become perfect starters for your papers. If you choose a college research paper topic from here, you will have high chances for success.