If you are a foreign student, you probably want to make as many good memories as possible. To help you make sure you don't miss anything, here goes a list of crazy things and great stuff to do before you graduate:
15 Craziest Things to Do Before You Graduate
- Text another student who is sitting at the same lecture and is about to fall asleep.
- Take part in a sit up protest demonstration against something (too much homework or the discrimination of lazy students can be perfect reasons.)
- Fall asleep with your face on textbooks while studying for an exam.
- Write a 10 page research paper overnight (and get an A for it).
- Occasionally find a video on Youtube, featuring you going wild at a party.
- Go to a blind date with a person whom you already know.
- Live a month on 20 dollars, after spending your money for a whole semester in 2 days only.
- Wake up 10 minutes before the lesson and still get to class on time.
- Start working on an essay early and turn it in 2 days before the deadline.
- Make copies of course materials the day before the exam.
- Play hide and seek on campus.
- Gain 15 pounds and lose 15 pounds.
- Forget to turn off Skype and let your Mom hear something she’d better not hear.
- Miss your national food badly and cook some dishes yourself.
- Argue with your roommates about whose turn it is to buy bread/ salt/ toilet paper.
Now Seriously: Things to Do Before You Graduate
- Improve your language skills, reduce your accent, get acquainted with US culture.
- Create a resume and polish it.
- Find a part-time job or internship in the field you are interested in.
- Create an account on LinkedIn and – even more importantly – update it regularly.
- Change your privacy settings on Facebook and Twitter, so that potential employers cannot see something embarrassing (in case you or your friends are posting something embarrassing.)
Am I missing something on this list? Share your view of things to do before you graduate in the section below.