Studying at school, students often encounter different challenges such as difficult assignments, communication with other students and teachers, outclass activities, etc.
It should also be admitted that essay writing is one of those adversities that students deal with when entering a school. The first assignment that should be done is writing persuasive essays on school serving as an access to the world of education. Let us discuss some peculiarities of writing persuasive essays on school as well as effective ways of making them more impressive.
What should persuasive essays on school include?
- In the opening part, persuasive essays on school usually enlarge on the overall impression on school events. Start with exploring the importance of study for your future career and profession. There should be a thesis statement at the end of persuasive essays on school defining the main benefits and difficulties of studying at school.
- In the body of persuasive essays on school, it is necessary to elaborate on the points stated in a thesis. Each issue should be supported either by your experience or by other reliable sources of information.
- The concluding part of persuasive essays on school should restate the issues mentioned in a thesis and summarize the points stated in a paper body.
Phrases inspiring you to write persuasive essays on school:
- As Tom Bodett states, “In school, you are taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you are given a test that teaches you a lesson”. Based on the above statement, you can elaborate on the role of school in your future life.
- According to a German proverb, “Those who get lost on the way to school will never find their way through life”. Explain this phrase and support it in your persuasive essays on school.