Writing an essay on your native country is not that simple task if you are given only general topic “essay on USA”. The difficultness of this is in the fact that the concept “USA” means too much and there are lots of aspects which may be covered.
Essay on USA: What to Write about?
You should not be afraid of the essay on this topic. On the one hand, it is rather difficult to define the most interesting aspect. But on the other hand, you are free to choose whatever you want, and this fact may become your benefit. Here are some possible aspects you may describe in your essay on USA:
- Of course, the history of the country is not so long as European countries have, but still, it is full of events. So, you may dwell in the essay on USA upon its history on any stage you wish.
- Your essay on USA may describe the history of Indian tribes which inhabited the North America.
- Besides, you may dwell upon the culture of Indian in the essay on USA.
- If you are not interested in history as academic discipline you may choose other aspects for your essay on USA. For example, you may describe the contemporary political situation in the country.
- International relationships may also become the theme of the essay on USA. Of course, you should disclose not only positive moments but also drawbacks of the country in this aspect.
Moreover, you may devote the essay on USA to its culture. There are so many things you may dwell upon: architecture, literature, art, theater, cinema, music, etc. The only thing you have to do is to choose what you will be writing about.