Do you have to write an essay on World War One? Then you should choose a problem that would be really interesting for your reader. Why not consider the use of chemical weapons in your essay on World War One? Besides, you have just found a good assistant in writing.
Your essay on World War One will, of course, consist of 3 main parts: Introduction, Main Body and Conclusion. Let us discuss the points that can be considered in each of the chapters of your essay on World War One.
- Introduction. This part of your essay on World War One should tell about the 1st World War in general. To present this paragraph of your essay on World War One, you may write down something like “World War I presented a great number of new removers to the world: aviation was used for the first time, tanks appeared at battle-fronts, but the most formidable weapon was poisonous gases.” Thus, the Introduction of your essay on World War One will demonstrate general information on the military situation of the world at that time and contain a thesis statement. Now, your purpose will be to support your essay on World War One with the examples and evidences of using chemical weapons during the 1st World War;
- Main Body. You cannot write the Body of your essay on World War One as a straight text. It will be much easier for your reader to see a certain structure in the Body of your essay on World War One. So, let us think over the issues that might be told about in the Main Body of your essay on World War One and structure them together:
- The history of chemical weapons. This part of your essay on World War One can be devoted to consideration of the pre-history of chemical weapons invention. Here you may write something like “The first widely used chemical weapon was “the Greek Fire” consisting of sulfur aggregations. Greeks used to eject it from the ship ducts…” This part of your essay on World War One can also tell about the primary purposes of poisonous gases use. It will also be rather sensible to write about the affect of the first chemical weapons on the human organism in this part of your essay on World War One;
- The first experiments on using poisonous gases during the 1st World War. In this part of your essay on World War One you should inform on the main centers of chemical weapons production. Name the cities of Germany that bought necessary ingredients from Chile and other countries for making chemical weapons. The first test of secret chemical weapons on Belgium is also worth mentioning. What were the results?
- German occupation of European countries. This part of your essay on World War One will tell how the Germans used the poisonous gases when attacking England, France and Russia. This part of your essay on World War One certainly needs statistical data. How many soldiers died from chemical weapon? You can find a real amount of statistical data in the internet and include it into your essay on World War One for it to sound more convincing and realistic;
- Gas masks invention. This paragraph will tell about the first gas masks that appeared in that period of time. In this part of your essay on World War One it would be worth telling about what they consisted of and who the inventor was.
- Conclusion. You cannot but summarize the whole information presented in your essay on World War One. So, do it!
I hope, the given information will help you write a good and an informative essay on World War One.
When buying an essay online, remember – format of an academic paper is an important part of the grade that you will be getting for the paper. Be sure to purchase from a custom writing company whose writers strictly follow the academic standards for an essay, research paper, or any other assignment you choose to order. At OvernightEssay.com, you can be sure that all of the formatting requirements will be followed to the last detail to make your custom paper perfect.
Buy a paper from the best custom writing service on the web – stop wasting time and receive timely writing help now!
Want to pay by PayPal – no worries! We process it too!